Tuesday 28 September 2010

The Mixer Market

This story begins a few weeks ago I went to watch my friend Andy play some tunes at RPM records and I met his friend Kate who is on his course at uni. 
She was the one who told me about The Mixer Market that was taking place at the Royal Legion Club in Jesmond. 

The market was organised by The Suggestibles an improvised comedy show in which is described by, "Laugh, I nearly weed myself!" results.


I had been checking the weather forecast every day leading up to Sunday hoping that the rain would stay off and miraculously it did and ended being a very fair Geordie September day. 

We will be back at the next Mixer Market on the Sunday 28th November with loads of new stock, and they will be serving lovely Cumberland Arm's mulled wine, which should really get us in the mood for Christmas!

Much love,

The Naughty Knitwear Co

No comments:

Post a Comment